Venturing to the car wraps business without vehicle wrap templates can be a very difficult task. You will have to get accurate measurements of the cars, which can take a very long time. Investing in very good and reliable car wrap templates gives you more time and energy to perfect your designs. Of course, you still have to check out the car, truck or van for modifications to make sure you won’t redo your designs. Once you have your vehicle wrap templates, take note of these 6 useful tips:
- Get the exact type and model of car, truck or van the wrap will be applied on. Now, there are thousands of vehicle models and types in the market. Ask your client what you will be working on and tell them to inform you if there are any irregularities made on the surface. You can also check out the actual vehicle yourself to see any modifications.
- Source the matching vehicle template for the car. Many websites offer vehicle wrap templates. There’s SignSilo, which offers affordable, high quality car wrap templates. Other great sources include The Bad Wrap, which features quick quote calculations, and Pro Vehicle Outlines, which offers custom vehicle wraps. Each has their own positive features. Just choose one that suits your creative needs and budget.
- Collect file specifications from the printing service and design with them in mind. Before you start on your vehicle wrap design, be sure to ask the printing service what file format they are able to work on, so you don’t have to spend more time or reworks. Your client will also greatly appreciate it as they will know where to open or edit the files.
- Open the template files in your editor of choice. Many editing software are available in the market. As a designer, surely you are using one. It is best to make sure that the file can be opened in your and your client’s editing applications. Photoshop is one of the most commonly used editors, but it’s best to save your designs on files that is compatible to most editing desktop apps.
- Create a mockup to get the approval of your client first. To avoid any reworks in the future, be sure to check with your client before printing your designs. This will save you a lot of time. You can make changes easily, too. Don’t assume that your client will like your work. Always ask them what they want and show your design to see if it matches their expectations.
- Once approved, bring your car wrap design within the specified requirements of your chosen printing service. By doing so, the printing service can print your vehicle wrap design without any troubles, and your design will run down the streets in no time.
When designing with vehicle wrap templates, keep these 6 tips in mind to make sure you create a successful car wrap design. You will save plenty of your time and energy to perfect your artwork. Where can you find marvelous vehicle wrap templates? Well, you can bring your design to life with template files from SignSilo. They have robust catalog of vehicle templates at convenient and affordable buying system. Other designs also consider vehicle graphics templates from The Bad Wrap and Pro Vehicle Outlines.