Welcome to SignPig
The all-new online resource for sign makers and designers.
Press & News
Vehicle vinyl wraps have been growing in popularity since the 1950s. They were first offered as cosmetic enhancement. Eventually, they were designed to protect cars and advertise businesses. As a response, more manufacturers produced more colors and easy to install, durable materials. This paved the way for graphic designers to create the best of their work, using everything made available by the industry’s progress.
Now, a number of websites offer graphic designers and sign makers a lot of resources to help them create a design that their clients will love. If you don’t know where to look, here are top 3 of the best websites on vinyl graphics for vehicle wrapping:
- SignSilo. Complete and budget-friendly, the vehicle wrap company is one of the best places you can go if you want to design a vinyl vehicle wrap straightaway. They feature a robust catalogue of car wrap templates, so you will surely find what you are looking for. They also have a convenient and affordable buying system, and some other cool features such as:
- A great template finding tool
- Over 20,000 vehicle templates files
- 1:20 scale on all templates
- High quality and accurate 5 sides templates
- Multiple formats: CDR, AI, DXF and EPS
- Monthly updates on templates to cover the latest car, truck and van models
- Free tester files
- Extra visual resources: photos, vectors, fonts and pre-designed artwork
All these are available with the monthly and annual templates subscription plans. For 25 template downloads per month, you only have to pay $39. To save more, get the annual subscription for as low as $179.
- Pro Vehicle Outlines. With a serious and well-rounded offer, it is hard not to include Pro Vehicle Outlines in the top vinyl vehicle wrap design sources. They have a library filled with rich and up to date templates. There are also tutorials and FAQs in the website. Their user-friendly search tool will surely help you find the templates you are looking for easily and quickly. Other features include:
- Convenient buying options
- Over 10,000 car wraps templates
- 1:20 scale on templates
- AI files
- Regular updates on the latest vehicle model templates
- 24/7 customer service and toll-free technical support
- Free sample gallery of vinyl car wraps designs
All these are available with their annual subscription plan for $399. If you want, you can also get the Pro Version, which includes a flash drive and a 160-page template reference book, for $499. There is also a bonus vector wrap collection priced at $79.99 for customizable vector artwork.
- The Bad Wrap. For a la carte and custom-made car wraps templates, The Bad Wrap is the best resource. They offer services based on their patented graphics design software, which is specifically designed for vinyl car wraps. Here are other details about the company:
- Over 4,000 templates
- Video tutorials, technical support
- 720 dpi templates at 10% scale
- TIF files creates in Photoshop
- Regular updates with latest car models
- Wrapulator for quick pricing estimates
- Custom vehicle templates with 4 day turnaround
- Free car wrap sample files
All these can be yours for $699 per year or $1199 for two years. You can also buy a la carte at $30 per template.
If you want to tap on the advertising business and the opportunities it creates, find a vehicle wrap company that fits your design needs and budget. Great vinyl vehicle graphics is the key to successful vehicle wrapping. If you want to make your clients happy, make sure your designs look better than a paint job.